What is a Wine Cooler? Wine Cooler is the beverage of alcohol made from fruit juice and wine. It is the combination of sugar and carbonated beverage. It is of lower strength alcoholic content. This Wine Cooler or Fridge will keep your wine drinkable for a longer period of time. It also improves the taste of many wines. One of the major benefits of Wine Cooler is that it stores the wine at the required temperature.
There are many kinds of Wine Coolers like New Air, Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler etc. Know the ideal size of the Wine Cooler. Also, know the benefits of a wine cooler or wine chiller, types of wine coolers from the below sections. It serves the perfect temperature and also the great taste for the wine when served in a wine cooler or wine chiller.
What is a Wine Cooler? – Uses & Storage
Wine coolers are becoming the appliances to have, especially among the people those who live in small spaces. The wine coolers are known for chilling wine being the preferred size, temperature and also place so that the wine can be available at the owner’s fingertips. There are numerous benefits of wine coolers over wine cellars and refrigerators which can also be called as wine refrigerators by combining the two terms.
These wine coolers are better for everyday use. For the beginner’s it creates the most ideal conditions for the wine storage than refrigerators. Refrigerators create an environment that is too cold for a wine bottle whereas these wine chillers help the individuals to store the bottles at the preserved temperature.
Features of Wine Cooler or Wine Chiller
Wine Cooler refers to a beverage or an appliance. What is Wine Cooler? Americans call it a refreshing beverage obtained from fruit juice and wine. They are generally made with other alcoholic beverages or poor quality wine.
Wine Coolers can be either single or dual zone and can use either a standard compressor system or Thermo electrical element to chill the wine. There are various features which make them special to use. They are as follows.
The temperature can be adjusted easily and it generally varies from 42 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature can be adjusted whether it is a single or dual zone cooler. This adjustable feature of Wine Cooler will help you to drink the wine at the preserved temperature.
Wine Coolers are designed to keep your wine bottles in a cellar. They can be placed in various positions like horizontally and are equipped with either wooden racks or wire racks. The distance between each rack is calculated based on the standard size of a Bordeaux bottle. The racks are usually removable and also it gives the higher possibility to store large bottles which affect the capacity of the appliance.
The wine coolers or wine chillers are more than a refrigerator. They also act as a showcase that displays and preserves all your precious wines. Almost every wine cooler available in the market have a tempered glass door which protects the wine bottles from U.V Rays and also let you see the content available in the cooler.
What is a Portable Wine Cooler?
Portable wine coolers will never disappoint in any of its features. It is constructed with the double wall stainless steel, vacuum insulated. The portable wine chiller is highly functional and also lightweight. It can keep your favorite wine cool for up to 24 hours so that you can cool it in the day and enjoy for the parties in the night.
Portable wine coolers measure 4.25” x 4.25” x 15.25”. This portable wine cooler is really a lifesaver! It will not only keep wine cool but it can even store up to 6 bottles. The chiller can be powered by batteries or can run by electricity so that it is easy to carry. Just turn on the wine cooler and add ice and water then voila, it converts room temperature to under 10degrees in less than 5 minutes. After getting knowledge about What is a Wine Cooler portable, check the features below.
Features of Portable Wine Cooler
- It has built-in waiter’s friend opener.
- Regular alkaline batteries are recharge packs lasts over 3 hours.
- Automatic switch of audible alarm with LED timer tells you the beverage is ready.
- The modern design and sleek help the individual easy to wipe.
- Double wall avoids condensation.
- Can be used to heat bottles with warm water.
Under Counter Wine Cooler
Now, let’s see What is a Wine cooler of Undercounter type? The various Under Counter Wine Coolers fall under 3 categories. They are either wine coolers, refrigerators or under counter beverages and are also built-in for very different things. The beverage center and wine cooler are built similarly in fact that temperature controls. They are accurate and don’t have to be spot on because the temperature is considered which is less than the air temperature. The temperature varies by a couple degrees minus(-) or plus(+) by the normal operation with a goal of interior temperature never changes. Thus wine or soda or beer can be kept stable.
Features of Under Counter Wine Cooler
- Includes a combination of French doors with units.
- The best use of space can be made by installing the appliances under the counter.
- Allows the cabinet to be used freestanding.
- Adjust and set to temperature zones with easy to use digital displays and digital controls.
- The lower zone of temperature ranges from 10°C/50°F to 18°C/64°F.
- The upper range of temperature ranges from 5°C/41°F to 10°C/50°.
- Auto defrosts system with reduced maintenance.
- Elegant touch of stainless steel trim and ideal for holding bottles.
- Classic trim for a refined look.
- Provides a glass door with a full display of the collection. Also, it contains slide-out wooden shells which display up to 36 bottles and also contains a storage space which fits up to 46 bottles.
- User-reversible door swing.
- It has the facility of interior light.
- Keyed lock for the secure interior.
- Environmentally friendly with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
Conclusion – What are Wine coolers?
What are Wine coolers? The wine cooler is nothing but a refrigerator which stores wine. The cocktails sound fancier for a summer refreshing beverage and a wine bucket seem like a good name to hold bottles and ice or both. Visit Popular Wine Coolers site regularly for the latest information.