NewAir AWB-360DB Built-In Wine Cooler Review 2022
Curious to chill your expensive wine collection & Searching for the Best Wine Cooler for home bar? Being passionate about wine, we began to research to pick the best & efficient wine chiiler. Then we found the NewAir AWB-360DB Built-In Wine Cooler, which stores both wine & beverages. What attracted us more about this Compact Wine cooler with lock facility, built-in, dual zone features.
Enjoy your costly wine & beverage collection in the best storage available at NewAir Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator. Don’t worry about ramming your groceries anymore in the refrigerator. NewAir provides this combo along with the best storage of chilled beer, soda. It can store 18 bottles of wine and 60 cans of beverages at a time. Here is the detailed NewAr AWB -360DB Wine Cooler Review, explore more about its features, and all.
NewAir AWB-360DB Dual Zone Wine and Beverage Cooler for Sale
With the lock facility, you can secure your excellent collection. With the adjustable temperature range 36-72F, you can customize the temperature for storing wine. It is equipped with the front-venting system and compressor cooled. LED displays, easy push buttons make this NewAir Built-In Wine Cooler user-friendly.
NewAir 18 bottle 60 can Wine Cooler has the adjustable interior design so you can remove or adjust the shelves. You can install NewAir AWB-360DB Built-In Wine Cooler on your countertop or any below the counter. Its free-standing installation allows flexible placement so you can place it anywhere. Since it has the adjustable temperature, you can place any wine. Looks attractive due to its Black color and stainless steel finish.
This NewAir AWB-360DB Dual Zone Wine Cooler works efficiently and also can store 18 bottles & 60 Cans at a time. NewAir has the excellent quality of chilling wine & beverages within the time. So, when you decided to buy a wine refrigerator, check the Best Wine cooler reviews once.
NEWAIR AWB-360DB BUILT-IN STAINLESS STEEL REFRIGERATOR FEATURES
- Cooling Technology and Capacity
- Display, Look and Style
- Other Features
1. Cooling Technology and Capacity
NewAir Dual Zone Wine & Beverage Chiller has the compressor to chill the wine and beverages. Hence it cools the wine at high ambient temperatures also.
NewAir Wine Chiller Capacity: The NewAir AWB-360DB Built-In Wine Cooler stores 18 bottles and 60 cans at a time. It comprises of 6 shelves which are adjustable and removable for the ease of access.
2. Display, Look and Style
The LED display, Digital control, and push buttons make you easy to operate. The internal LED light illuminates within the fridge. Hence it will be accessible to you for picking the wine. With this LED, no heat will produce in the wine and beverage cooler and attractive looks.
The NewAir Dual Zone Wine & Beverage Cooler has the black finish with stainless steel and a black interior, which looks very attractive. It has the tinted glass door so that the bottles are visible to you from outside. The type of glass door used in NewAir is Dual Panel.
3. Other Features
NewAir has the great facility of locking the door. You can adjust the temperature of the wine cooler with the help of Push Buttons. Since it is a Dual Zone wine fridge, stores bottles and cans side by side at a time. The adjustable racks allow you to change the spacings and also for removing the racks.
- Manufacturer : NewAir
- Item model number : AWB-360DB
- Installation Type : Built-In or Free-Standing
- Color :Stainless Steel/Black
- Form Factor : French Door Refrigerators
- Material Type : Stainless Steel
- Voltage : 120 volts
- Shelves : 4
- Shelf Type : Wire
- Dimensions : 23.5 x 24 x 34.2 inches
- Weight : 107 pounds
- Warranty : 1 year for parts & Labor
Where to Install NewAir Stainless Steel Undercounter Wine Cooler Placement?
You must follow the below placement conditions to protect your wine cooler from damages.
- Allow two or more people to install the cooler.
- Place the Wine Fridge in the well-ventilated area having the temperature above 60 deg and below 90 deg.
- To ensure proper air circulation, maintain 1/4″ space at sides and top for built-in installation.
- For free-standing installation, maintain 3/4″ at sides, 4″ at top, and 2″ at the back.
- Check for leaks before the connection.
- Do not place the wine refrigerator near heat sources. Also, make sure the place is free from elements like water sprays, rain, etc.
- To maintain the level surface, you can adjust the level of the wine chiller’s legs present at the bottom.
Warranty Service of NewAir 18 bottle 60 can Wine Fridge
NewAir provides the warranty service for 1 year. Within 1 year, the damages will be repaired by the labor without any cost. The Manufacture will replace the defective part for free. Warranty service will apply to the original purchaser only. To obtain the service, you must produce the original purchase bill.
- Excess wear and tear by the user.
- Use of wine chiller for industrial or commercial purposes.
- Damages during transportation and improper moving.
- Supplying more power other than the specified range.
- Power failures
NewAir 18 Bottle Dual Zone Beverage Cooler Warnings and Safety Measures
- Make sure that the wine cooler present in the correct position during transportation.
- Maintain the 2-inch space at the back for proper air circulation.
- Keep the wine cooler away from the sunlight.
- Do not place it beside the flammable sources.
- Don’t touch the plugs with wet hands.
- Keep clean the chiller periodically to increase the longevity.
- Do not operate the wine fridge in moist environments.
- Do not allow the children to operate the wine fridge.
- Place the wine refrigerator on a level surface by adjusting the legs present at the bottom.
- The presence of Push Buttons allows you to adjust the temperature according to your need
- Interior Light adds visibility and illuminates your wine collection
- Due to a tinted glass door, the wines are visible from outside
- Dual temperature zones chill both the wines & beverages at a time
- You can secure the best collection using lock facility
- It does not have the facility of the self-cleaning option
Yes, the shelves of the NewAir AWB-360DB Built-In Dual Zone Wine Cooler do slide out, making it easier for you to adjust the wine cooler for more storage.
No, the bottle side of the NewAir AWB-360DB Built-In Dual Zone Wine Cooler cannot be converted into can-type though the wine cooler has a separate compartment for storing cans, with a capacity of around 60 cans.
By now, you may understand that this NewAir AWB-360DB Wine cooler is the best unit to keep both your wine and beverages cool at a time. To free up some space in your regular refrigerator, add this appliance to your kitchen or any living room. Though it is quite noisy, it won’t bother you if you place it in under the counter or you can place it in the room where you won’t stay longer. Despite this, this will be the best choice for storing wine bottles or cans in the same place. Keep visiting our portal for more information on best wine coolers. Thank you for your time!
According to my experience with this product, it is one of the top listed wine coolers. Works efficiently and has long life. Gives a good taste and smell to wine. Low cost product and great customer service. Hence I suggest you buy this product.