KUPPET BCW-70A Wine Cooler Review 2020
Kuppet wine cooler is designed for people who need 28 bottles of chilled wine all the times though being unobtrusive and space mindful. Kuppet 28 bottle wine cooler features lustrous design that can suit perfect with almost all the home décor, and always provide you with sufficient chilled wine bottles at hand whenever toy require them. Kuppet wine chiller is single zone wine refrigerator that can hold both reds and white wines at finest storing with desired temperature as well as comfortably covering them behind the tempered glass in black colored cabinet.
Kuppet BCW-70A 28 bottle wine cooler has 6 curved detachable shelves along with room at the bottom for holding larger bottles and any other items, which is sometimes unseen in smaller wine cooler models. Kuppet wine refrigerator has thermoelectric technology that means the cooling chip is energized to produce the gas that split the air into cold and hot. The cold gas remains inside the wine cooler whereas the hot gas is ejected out from the cabinet with the help of exhaust fan. Check out further Kuppet Wine Cooler Review on this page to know its features and specifications.
Kuppet 28 Bottle Wine Cooler FEATURES
Kuppet freestanding wine cooler with 28 bottles of wine storage capacity is perfect for storing and chilling the white, red wine or any other wines. This wine cooler is set with precise thermoelectric cooling system, includes LED lights, modifiable temperature control, ventilation grill and inbuilt circulation fan.
Kuppet thermoelectric wine cooler can also be used to stock up the other products in addition to wines such as drinks and fruits. Just one step that is replacing the metal shelf with ice bar shelves, and then you can attain improved experience with this wine chiller.
It has highly developed thermoelectric technology and low noise, and even the compressor keeps quiet without troubling the wine sediments. To keep the wine eternally fresh, this wine cooler recycles the air. Kuppet built-in wine refrigerator is easy to use, just you need to plug in and it starts working right away.
The Kuppet 28 bottle wine cooler with steady temperature can able to store wine in long and short terms, and even let you customize the temperature so that one can create an ideal environment for wines ranging from 54-64 degree Fahrenheit, as a result fetching out the right characteristics and giving the full flavor to wines in long term.
This wine cooler operates at noise less than 35 db; it doesn’t even affect the sleep of family if located in bedroom. Kuppet wine chiller is build with dual layered glass, so it can able to protect the wine from heat and light and keep the wine freshness for long period.
Kuppet BCW-70A wine cooler review shows that it has capacity of holding 28 wine bottles with sleek and beautiful design which is suitable for any kind of parties and occasions. You can able to use this wine cooler at home, office, bar, parties and many more. Kuppet wine cooler has invisible handle which does not devastate general aesthetics, and make sure you can easily open the door all the time.
It is not necessary to open the door every time; just with the touch you can set the temperature. Frequently opening and closing the doors will affect the temperature of stored wines, so this wine cooler has better sealing which allow you to maintain the freshness of wines.
Kuppet wine refrigerator with calm and soft light, you are able to clearly see the interior and not to disturb the snooze of wine bottles. Wines can be easily stored and removed on high quality curved shelves made of metal and just by replacing the metal shelves with ice bar shelves you can able to store fruits and other beverages of your wish.
Kuppet Thermoelectric Wine Cooler SPECIFICATIONS
Item model number
20.5 x 16.9 x 29.1 inches
54-64 degree Fahrenheit
Number of zone
Thermoelectric cooling system
Kuppet BCW-70A 28 bottle wine cooler includes the below components
- Plastic cover
- Fan cover
- Upper door axis cover
- Ventilation holes
- Adjustable feet
- Door handle
- Glass panel
- Lower door axis
- Door gasket.
Leveling the unit:
- Before start using the appliance, it is necessary to see that appliance is on level.
- The door of unit must be equivalent with one side of cooler, and the unit must incline backward to a pair of degrees such that door should close automatically if it is left open.
- First close the door of appliance in order to level the unit door with side of cabinet.
- Make sure that unit is in its final position.
- If the door is not in level with side of unit, adjust the frontage feet by screwing in.
- Once it is in level, open the unit door to approximately 45 degrees and then release the door.
- If the unit door gradually but definitely closes by itself, then there is nothing to do more.
- If the unit door does not close or still continue to open by it, then you need to tilt the appliance slightly backward.
- Keep on adjusting till you see that door is closed by itself.
Instructions to use the unit:
After installing the wine cooler make sure that appliance is leveled properly as described in above leveling instructions. Plug the unit into power unit that is grounded and on the switch button.
It is suggested to install the device where the temperature is from 72-78 degree Fahrenheit.
If the temperature is not in range mentioned then the performance of appliance is affected.
Temperature range of Kuppet wine cooler is 54-64 degree Fahrenheit.
Setting the temperature:
The Default display of temperature is given in Celsius, but you can choose Fahrenheit or Celsius by just pressing the button.
- Kuppet wine chiller is equipped with automatic control panel lock, and it will get activated 12 sec after pressing the button last time.
- For the control panel to unlock, for 3 seconds press the + and buttons simultaneously.
- You can hear an beep sound representing that control panel is unlocked and unit is all set for input.
- You can set the temperature by pressing the buttons on control panel.
Just by pressing the button on control panel you can on/off the light.
After 10 minutes the light will automatically turn off.
- After you set the temperature to the required right range, leave the device to operate around 2-3 hours before you place something inside. This permit the device to reach the correct temperature.
- Now place the wine bottles of your choice
- For the wine bottles to reach the desired temperature leave the process for around 24 hours.
This wine cooler uses thermoelectric cooling function along with inbuilt automatic defrosting function, so it is not required to manually defrost.
Kuppet wine cooler holds 28 wine bottles with single zone and it is a space saving design with exterior digital touch controls to set the temperature based on your need. The lights inside the unit can be turned on and off as your wish and with the lights the interior seems really high end. It’s pretty quiet and comes in perfect size. A Kuppet BCW-70A 28 bottle wine cooler review says that it is small wine cooler with attractive design that can easily fit in lots of place, worth for price, its perfect and recommended wine cooler.