EdgeStar 18 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler Review 2020
Are you a wine lover and looking to buy the best wine chiller? With a wide range of wine coolers, it isn’t easy to choose one of them according to your need. We are here to help you with this EdgeStar 18 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler. Yes, it is one of the best Wine coolers to store your favorite wine collection. This Countertop Wine Cooler from Edgestar chills your favorite wines and has them when you are ready for the glass. You will notice a pleasing aroma and taste for a long time with this Best wine refrigerator. Here is the detailed Edgestar CWR181SZ Review with a set of amazing features. pros and cons.
Edgestar CWR181SZ Compact Wine Fridge for Sale
EdgeStar Compact Wine Fridge stores upto 18 bottles of 750ml capacity each. It looks very attractive due to its modern style. This 18 Bottle Edgestar Built-In Wine Cooler is made with the black stainless steel that allows blending with any decorating style. Since this built-in wine cooler is small enough, fits in a home, office and at any place.
EdgeStar is one of the Top 10 Wine Coolers, and it is economical. It is equipped with the front-venting compressor-based cooling system and at less than 1 feet, suits at any place. Moreover, Edgestar built-in wine cooler has space efficient and ultra slim design. The stainless steel trim door features tempered glass with black dot-tinting, protects your wine from harmful UV light.
This Best EdgeStar beverage cooler consists of Five (5) full depth and One (1) partial depth slide-out wood-trimmed wire shelves. The compressor and the fan present in the EdgeStar Wine Chiller are responsible for providing the cooling.
EdgeStar 12 Inch 18 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler FEATURES
The cooling technology used in the EdgeStar Wine Chiller is Compressor based cooling so that you can expect higher longevity. This EdgeStar 12 Inch 18 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler can cool to lower temperatures and work at higher ambient temperatures. Edgestar Built-In Wine Cooler can store 18 bottles having the capacity of 750ml. Though it is designed for only 18 bottles, its overall look is very pleasing and will suit for kitchen or any living room for excellent wine collection of ample quantity.
You should maintain the temperature range between 40 to 65F. Within this temperature range, the beverage cooler produces good taste and smell. If the temperature is crossed this limit, the wine will not work well and not cool. This Best Rated Wine Chiller stores only one type of wine since it is single zone wine fridge. So, if you want to store only red wine or only white wine then this will be the perfect choice. But remember not to place both the red and whites as the temperature differs for both wines.
- Defrost Type: The Edgestar 18 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler has the automatic defrost option at ambient temperatures.
- Reversible tempered glass door: It is beneficial for the one who frequently changes the place of wine cooler.
- Ultra-Slim: As you can see it is very slim and space-efficient which indeed saves your floor space.
- Blue internal LED lighting: It showcases your great wine collection with cool blue lighting.
EdgeStar CWR181SZ SPECIFICATIONS
Item model number
23.8 x 11.5 x 34 inches
Built-In or Free Standing
1 year for parts and labor
Batteries Required ?
Batteries included ?
How to install Edge Star 18 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler?
You can install the Edgestar 18 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler either built-in or freestanding type. In both the cases, proper ventilation is required to access the wine chiller for services.
In this type of installation, you can place the wine cooler under a counter or in a kitchen cabinet providing a required clearance around the chiller. Place the wine refrigerator in front of the installation location. Adjust the level using the sheets at the bottom of the machine. Finally, push the EdgeStar wine chiller into the position.
The Free-Standing installation makes you place the wine chiller at any place you want. You must follow the electrical requirements and leveling instructions.
Warranty Service of EdgeStar Built-In Beverage Cooler
You will get a warranty service of 1 year. See the inclusions and exclusions of the warranty service.
- Within 1 year the EdgeStar will replace the part which is damaged or repairs the part for free of cost.
- This warranty applies to the original purchaser only & covers only workmanship experienced under normal service.
- Does not cost you money for the labor to repair your products.
- EdgeStar will not include the shipping damages or any other due to improper packaging.
- Products which are damaged due to the usage more than the listed specifications.
- Damages resulting from the misuse, abuse or outside of the environmental conditions.
- Any special or consequential damages arising out of the use of the product.
- Usage of the product for the industrial or commercial purpose cancels your warranty.
Edgestar Built-In Wine Cooler Warnings and Safety Measures
Do you want to increase the life of your Wine cooler? I had used the following safety measures to protect my wine chiller from damages. Hence check them once when you start to use.
- Keep clean the chiller periodically to increase its longevity.
- Do not touch the plug when your hands are wet.
- If you power off, wait for at least 5 minutes before powering it on back.
- Do not over-tighten the screws as this may cause damage to the handle or the stainless steel door.
- Unpack the wine cooler carefully.
- Do not use sharp instruments, abrasive cleaners or rubbing alcohol. These products will damage the surface of your wine chiller.
- Do not install the wine refrigerator behind the closed cabinet door.
- Never use the sharp object to remove the frost.
- Store the unit out of reach of children.
- Replace the carbon filter for every three months to increase the life of the wine fridge.
You can easily install the EdgeStar 18 bottle wine cooler, by following the guidelines
- Level the wine cooler on the surface
- Leave a minimum space for ventilation
- Plug in the wine cooler
- Don't install in the closed cabinet
Yes, you can switch off the light of the Edgestar CWR181SZ wine cooler. All the switches are present inside the cooler, and you can easily operate the cooler through that.
The carbon filter comes along with the Edgestar 18 Bottle Built-In CWR181SZ Wine Cooler, though you can get one by ordering it from the Amazon.
No, the Edgestar 18 Bottle Built-In CWR181SZ Wine Cooler does not require any extra swing space for opening the door to 90 degrees. You must not place it in the closed cabinet.
If you are looking for the best quality wine cooler with good design, I recommend you this EdgeStar CWR181SZ 18 bottle Wine Cooler. This is slim enough to place in your kitchen cabin or can be showcased in a freestanding style. It not only saves your floor space but also looks pretty cool in any modern house. The bottle capacity may look less but will be sufficient for storing your favorite wine collection. Overall, EdgeStar CWR181SZ is space-efficient and suits well for kitchen or home bar.
In my opinion, Edgestar 18 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler is one of the top 10 wine coolers. This kept my wine chill, operated long life. Great customer service. Looks attractive, convenient to use, space efficient design. Produces good taste and aroma. Works quietly. In a simple sentence, the performance of the EdgeStar 12 inch under counter wine chiller is good. Hence I suggest you buy this product.