Danby 36 Bottle Wine Cooler Review 2022
When you are having many wine bottles that require to be chilled, the most reasonable and expedient way is to store them in fashionable Danby designer wine cooler. Danby 36 bottle freestanding wine cooler is very spacious unit that offers cooling space of 3.3 cubic feet which is intended to store 36 wine bottles on good-looking black wire shelves. The collection of your wines on shelves also appear to be pretty impressive because of blue LED lights which attractively showcases the wine bottles through the stylish door made of tempered glass which protects from UV rays.
The Danby 36 bottle wine cooler is a stunning and efficient way to keep the bottles cool. Danby 36 bottle freestanding wine cooler does not require any outlet for functioning, means that you can place this wine cooler wherever you need. The wine bottles will be always at your preferred temperature as the wine cooler range lies in between 43 degree Fahrenheit and 57 degree Fahrenheit. The chilling process in Danby freestanding wine cooler is not interfered with any incandescent bulb and the glass door is designed in such way that collection is protected from destructive ultraviolet rays. Study complete Danby 36 Bottle Wine Cooler Review below for in-depth knowledge on it.
DANBY BUILT IN WINE COOLER FEATURES
- Tempered glass door and Magnetic door gaskets
- Impressive design
- Thermostat dial and Temperature settings
1. Tempered glass door and Magnetic door gaskets
Tempered Glass Door: Danby built in wine cooler is designed with tempered glass door which helps in protecting the wine bottles from dangerous ultraviolet rays. Lower-level pocket styles handle which will be very convenient to use.
Magnetic Door Gaskets: This Danby Wine Refrigerator has tight fitting seals that will retain the humidity levels and cooling power. It also has clever reversible door sway that allows you to open the door from right or left hand side.
2. Impressive design
The collection of your wines in this Danby dual zone wine cooler will have relatively impressive look with blue LED lightings and which delightfully showcases all the bottles through chic tempered glass door. As you can see in the image, the Danby DWC93BLSDB 36-Bottle Free-Standing Wine Cooler is pretty cool and looks stylish in your modern home. As there is no need of outlet, you can place this freestanding wine cooler anywhere in your place.
3. Thermostat dial and Temperature settings
Externally Danby freestanding wine cooler mounted with rear wall thermostat to control the temperature in wine cooler. Based on the temperature raise/fall below/ above the cooling level soon the compressor (motor) will on/off. Danby wine cooler temperature setting lies between 4 degree centigrade and 14 degree centigrade so that bottles will always be in your preferred temperature. The chilling process is not interfered with any incandescent bulb.
- Manufacturer : Danby
- Item model number : DWC93BLSDB
- Installation Type : Freestanding
- Color : Stainless Steel
- Form factor : Stand Alone
- Material type : Steel
- Voltage : 120 volts
- Product Dimensions : 20.08 x 17.52 x 32.76 inches
- Item Weight : 69 pounds
- Warranty : 1 year on parts and 1 year for labor in home service
Leveling instructions of Danby Freestanding Wine Cooler
Along with Danby Wine Cooler Review, it is better to know the instructions to follow while using it. It is necessary and important to place the wine cooler always on leveled surface. To keep the wine cooler in level:
1. shift the wine cooler device to its final position
2. Have someone to bend gently on front of unit in order to take some load off of the leveling leg.
3. In order to rise the wine coolers rotate the leveling leg clockwise, and to lower the wine coolers rotate in counter-clock wise.
- Choose the location with leveled and strong floor.
- Leave the 5 inches of space between the back of unit and any adjacent wall.
- Keep away from direct heat and sunlight. Heat sources will unit to consume high electricity and direct sunlight will have an effect on acrylic coating.
- Do not use this wine cooler for outdoor purpose, it is intended to use only for household. Never store or operate this unit in outdoors.
- This appliance is not intended for built-in, it is designed for freestanding application.
Controls of 36 Bottle Danby 36 Dual Zone Wine Cooler
Before start using the wine cooler, set the temperature control matching to your preferred cooling level. The temperature of wine cooler may vary based on quantity of wine bottles stored, and on how frequently the door is opened.
You can able to control the temperature of wine cooler section by adjusting the thermostat power knob, which is located on the outer rear wall of the appliance. To start and achieve the maximum cooling of wine cooler quickly follow the below instructions:
- Rotate the temperature power knob in clockwise direction to maximize the setting on dark blue section on graduated control dial.
- Make the appliance to run on this setting for 3-4 hours.
- When you see that maximum cooling is attained, make the temperature control back to its position on graduated control dial.
In order to operate the light manually, press the interior light clasp switch present on left side of ceiling inside the appliance; this permit the interior light to stay on even the door is closed.
Danby 36 bottle wine cooler is designed with “auto cycle” defrosts system.
What is auto cycle defrosted?
Danby wine refrigerator surfaces of clean food section will automatically defrost during the off cycle of thermostat. Then automatically the defrost water will be disposed from fresh food section/compartment, with the help of drip tray present on compressor. The defrost water will evaporate by the heat transfer from compressor.
Care and maintenance:
- After cleaning the wine cooler manually, allow the door of wine cooler to stay open for some time for air out and to make the device completely dry.
- Make sure that appliance is power off while cleaning any part of the unit.
- Do not use any sharp objects, abrasive or commercial cleaners on any part of wine cooler machine.
- Floors, walls, shelves and inside window: with dry paper towel you can clean some dust and water deposits, others may need damp and clean cloth.
It is essential to clean the area where door seals touching the appliance. With sudsy cloth clean this area. Clean and then dry.
With the help of soft cloth or clean sponged dipped in non-abrasive, mild detergent to clean the surface of door. Rinse properly.
Control and door:
Wipe the door and control panel with damp, fresh cloth and thoroughly dry. Never use sharp or abrasive objects, cleaning sprays, large quantity of soap and water on control because it may get damaged. Some of the paper towels may possibly scratch door glass and control panel.
- Door is equipped with comfortable handle
- Doors are quite easy to use
- Very affordable
- Bottles are protected from UV rays with help of tempered glass
- Auto cycle defrost
- Reversible door hinges
- Most power capable wine cooler device
- Comes with 12 months warranty on parts and also on labor home service
- Easy to use
- High performance
- Equipped with analog temperature control knob which is a bit typical for the people who choose digital temperature control
- Controls are on the back
- 36 bottles do not take larger bottles into count
Danby’s wine cooler has a temperature range of 43F to 57F, and the wine cooler remains at room temperature, if not set.
Danby 36 Bottle Freestanding Wine Cooler by Danby has removable shelves, not sliding ones. So, you can remove the shelves individually in this wine cooler.
Danby DWC93BLSDB 36 bottle wine cooler is a single zone and standalone wine cooler which make use of thermoelectric cooling system, thus it functions quieter compared to refrigerators. This wine cooler has 5 metallic glide out shelves and 1 stagger shelf; all together impressively holds 36 wine bottles.
The interior of wine cooler has blue LED light that gives you clear picture of bottles inside, so that you can perfectly pick out the bottle you need. Easy to access the unit with reversible swing door that has right and left handle opening. With recessed pocket style it can be further easy to assist. The tampered glass door protects the wine bottles from UV rays. This wine chiller has less demand these days due to analog temperature control but overall this is quiet, has shelves, blue LED lights, comfortable handle and worth for money. Hope our Danby Wine Cooler Reviews are useful for you to choose the best unit. Thank you!
Overall, Danby 36-Bottle Wine Cooler is the stylish free-standing unit that shows our favorite collection beautifully with its cool blue LED lights. It is not only attractive but also effective to keep our wine cool and tasty.