What is a wine cooler? The primary question asked by so many people is this. A wine cooler is used to store and serve the wines at the perfect temperature. Different wines require different storage temperatures to maintain the consistency. The built-in or undercounter wine coolers help to enhance the look of the room. We can set the temperature as per our wish to preserve the texture of wine. The Dual-zone is a wine cooler helps to store both red and white wines whereas the single zone wine cooler you need to store only one type of wine. The built-in wine coolers or undercounter wine coolers are designed to fit into existing counters or cabinetry because they are included with front vent location under the door which emits heat. Here are the top 5 best built-in wine cooler reviews just take a glance.
Top 5 Best Built-In Wine Coolers
Kalamera 46-bottle Wine Cooler
The Kalamera 26 46-bottle wine chiller is one of the best Built-In Wine Cooler. The Kalamera circulates the cool air in the cooler to maintain the even cooling throughout the fridge. The wine cooler does not cause any disturbance even it is integrated with compressor cooling system. The design is crafted with elegant black with gray glass and also protects from UV rays. The soft LED lights help to have a beautiful display of your wine collection. You can place this wine fridge anywhere like home bar, entertainment area or in the kitchen. The wine can have a perfect taste if it is stored and served at absolute temperature.
1 used from $549.00
- TRIPLE-LAYERED TEMPERED GLASS DOOR: Stainless steel frame and 3 layers of tempered glass stabilize temperature levels inside and keep glass from fogging.
- DUAL ZONE THERMOSTAT: LED control display makes it easy to set temperature from upper zone 40-50°F, lower zone 50-66°F, providing perfect chilling temperature at all times!
- 46-BOTTLE CAPACITY: Holds up to 46 bottles of your favorite wine on slotted beech wood shelves for best air circulation.
- The outlook of this kalamera is outrageous because of its stainless steel frame door with handle. The design is unified with elegant black, gray glass.
- The temperature ranges from 40-66 degree Fahrenheit which helps to store both types of wines. For this storage process, we require dual zone cooling system.
- The rubber bushing in this chiller helps to absorb vibration and noise.
- For the circulation of cold air throughout the internal cooler fan assists.
- The Kalamera wine cooler 46-bottle offers a one-year warranty on parts and labor.
- We can easily set desired temperatures by the digital temperature controls which come with LED display.
- The powerful compressor cooling cools the wine chiller fastly without any noise.
- Kalamera wine cooler automatically defrosts the fridge if necessary.
- The weight and dimensions of the wine chiller are 104.5lbs and 22.4 x 23.4 x 33 inches respectively.
EdgeStar 36-bottle Wine Fridge
This EdgeStar wine cooler comes with impressive storage capacity of 36-bottle which is a definite point. This built-in(undercounter) and freestanding wine cooler can be easily fit in available space. The dual temperature cooling zone helps to chill both types of wines where the temperature ranges from 40 to 60 degree Fahrenheit. For easy access to wines, we can slide in and out the 12 wooden shelves. For an even cooling in the wine cooler, power circulation fans are helpful. To avoid damage and to eliminate odors wine coolers have Built In carbon filter. We can quickly fix the temperature for the wine chiller by the touch Digital controls. For an excellent display wine compilation, the LED lights are advantageous. Lock helps to ensure the security of your wine assortment in the wine chiller.
1 used from $549.00
- Capacity: 36 standard 750 mL wine bottles; Built-in or freestanding installation
- French door layout w/ black dot matrix tempered glass; Black cabinet and stainless steel trim doors
- Door lock on each door; Large matching stainless steel handles; Dimensions: 34 1/8" H x 23 1/2" W x 24 3/8" D; Dimensions (Without Handle): 34 1/8" H x 23 1/2" W x 22 5/8" D
- 10 full depth, slide-out stainless steel-trimmed wood shelves; Two (2) partial depth slide-out stainless steel-trimmed wood shelves
- The dual zone wine cooler contributes to store both red and white wines.
- Digital temperature control helps to monitor and set the temperature as per our wish.
- The wine cooler has a complete look with French stainless steel door with a beautiful LED lightening which makes it a chiller attractive.
- The temperature ranges from 40-65 degree Fahrenheit for both interiors to maintain the precise temperature.
- We can place the wine cooler anywhere wee want because of the wine chillers front ventilation.
- To protect your wine from harmful UV rays and damaging element the door is designed with stained glass door.
- The weight and dimensions of the EdgeStar 36-bottle wine chiller are 110 lbs and 34 x 23 x 22 respectively.
- The warranty period offered by this EdgeStar wine fridge is one-year.
Whynter 28- Bottle Wine Refrigerator
7 used from $175.57
- Adjustable thermostat for storing different wine varietals (52F - 64F)
- Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature display
- Enhanced Blue Light LCD temperature display feature for precise control
- Cylinder lock and two keys included
- Solid state components for long life- the only moving parts are fans to circulate cool air within the wine cooler and dissipate heat outside the unit
Whynter WC28S SNO 28 Bottle Wine Cooler has a cylinder locking system which comes with a spare key.
The digital controls with the LCD are helpful to set the temperature between 52-65 degree Fahrenheit.
For a customizable storage, the 6-chrome metallic shelves are beneficial.
The thermoelectric cooling system ensures reliable performance and quiet operation.
Soft interior LED lighting is helpful to show off your wine collection.
The Silver trimmed double-paned glass door with the Pro-style towel bar handle enhances it look.
The single zone cooling system helps to chill different wine types by an adjustable thermostat.
The auto-defrost feature contributes to maintaining the chiller clean and dry.
The dimensions and weight of the cooler are 29 inches x 20.5 inches x 18 inches and 48 pounds respectively.
One year limited warranty is granted by the company.
Whynter 18-bottle Wine Chiller
The Whynter 18-bottle Built-In Undercounter wine chiller stores and also maintain the consistency of wines. For a wine enthusiast who wants to grow their collection, this is the best wine cooler. Sometimes the chiller can store upto 19 bottles. The gray smoked glass door protects from UV rays. The LED control panel provides a better vision to set the temperature ranging from 40-65 degree Fahrenheit. The fan helps to circulate the air throughout the wine chiller evenly. The wine cooler includes a security lock and a key to keeping your wine collection safe.
1 used from $9.99
- Capacity: 19 standard 750ml wine bottles
- Tempered double pane gray-smoked glass for enhanced UV protection
- Digital LED temperature control with temperature range from 40ºF - 65ºF
- Powerful fan-circulated compressor cooling ensures even temperature distribution
- Security lock and key
- The six chrome shelves help to store 18 bottles in the Whynter 18 bottle wine fridge.
- The design comes with stainless steel trimmed glass door.
- Powerful fans ensure the temperature distribution around the chiller.
- The chiller can automatically defrost when required.
- This Whynter 18-bottle is a single zone wine cooler which helps to store and serve the same type of wine.
- Compressor cooling system contributes to chill the wine cooler at an absolute temperature.
- This wine chiller maintains temperature ranging between 40-65 degree Fahrenheit.
- Interior LED lighting, auto defrosts, humidity control tray is the additional features of Whynter 18-bottle.
- The wine chiller is included with lock and a key, to ensure security which comes with one year warranty.
- The digital temperature control helps for an easy read-out of temperature.
- Whynter 18-bottle dual zone chiller works softly.
EdgeStar 53-bottle Wine Cooler
1 used from $499.99
- Slide-out, wood-trimmed wire shelves; Tinted glass door; Reversible double-paned tempered glass door
- Undercounter or freestanding application; Single temperature zone
- Blue interior LED lighting; Flat faced stainless steel handle; Internal fan to evenly circulate air
- For a dual zone version of this model please see CWR461DZ; Replaceable built-in carbon filter; Security lock
- A valid phone number is required for delivery purposes, please ensure the correct phone number is provided in your shipping information when placing this order.
The soft-touch digital controls help for easy access to the temperature control.
Dual zone wine cooler contributes to chill both types of wines at the perfect temperature.
The cold air is circulated throughout the wine chiller by the powerful circulation fans.
The tinted glass door protects UV rays and harsh lights from entering the chiller.
Everyone will be spellbound to this wine cooler because of its elegant design.
We can open the chiller either left or right because of its reversible door.
The EdgeStar wine fridge has a temperature ranging between 40-65 degree Fahrenheit.
The safety lock is embedded in the wine chiller to ensure security.